Viewers

Buscar este blog

Fans

DUS Fashion Blogger EC

Benefits Runway Show

Benefits Runway Show
The first fashion communiy management in Ecuador
Powered By Blogger

Datos personales

miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2016

My first wheel of business Quito 2016




Interview with Ma Elena Ricaurte, before start the  3rd edition of Runway fashion planning on August 24/2016 in the evening.

#runway #blogger #fashion #businessmeeting










Enter to a world that only is for men and being woman with ADHD between with the foot right in a wheel of business away from my City native, fam, friends leave in high the name of my school where I graduated and that I accepted without judge me, to my cousin that was former miss Ecuador 1981 feel is proud of me because still their steps , is a pride have grown in a family of business, taking to a grandfather as example in the world of them business their experiences to the count us to their grandchildren are as anecdotes and I served in my first travel of business made in the beautiful city of Quito. 

 On August 26/2016, start the wheel of business as blogger in the 3rd edition of  Runway fashion planning at Qourum Quito, Cumbaya Valley.

#blogger #uio #wheelofbusiness #fashion #runway














One get experience, known, performs and negotiates to culminate a successful wheel of business; doors open and give you opportunities as gave me them to part of the staff of Runway, where I could make my positioning of image being prepared for my first wheel of business in my hometown and that intense preparation for several days I could demonstrate on the wheel of business my ability being female and live in a world of men up to.

On August 27/2016, ended the fashion planning at Qourum Quito, Cumbaya Valley.


#uio #blogger #runway #wheelofbusiness







Thanks Ma Elena Ricaurte by the opportunity of being present as blogger in the 3rd Edition of Runway.


#fashion #runway #wheelofbusiness #blogger #uio














Ended the wheel of business with a fam tour in the last day of my business trip before I go to Quito airport to take the Latam XL 1521 flight number for the Guayaquil city.

Fam tour at Otavalo on Sunday, Sept 11/2016
Quito, Ecuador


 #sanpablolake #otavalo #blogger #uio

Añadir leyenda
 #sanpablolake #otavalo #blogger #uio






























Mariscal Sucre International Quito Airport, Domestic Flights
On Sunday, Sept 11/2016 in the evening
Quito, Ecuador

#boardinggatesview #blogger #uio #latam











International Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Guayaquil Airport, Domestics Flights
On Sunday, Sept 11/2016 in the 20h00 pm
Guayaquil, Ecuador

#airplanecabins #captainlatam #blogger #latammember #gye





#latam #blogger #captainlatam #gye #latammember




Left the Latam Airplane XL1521 flight number 
Airplane Road:  Quito to Guayaquil



































































         #airportselfie #blogger #latammember #gye






























Thanks Latam Airlines fo gave me an opportunity to known airplane cabins and the flight attendants in aditition to took a photo inside the airplane cabins with the pilot cup in the pilot seat, before few minutes ago I gave an autorization for known the airplane cabins of my XL1521 flight number, a photoshoot inside the airplane cabins and congratulates all flight attendants with the permission of the Latam Airlines XL 1521 flight number pilot and air boss hosttess.

#lovelatam #confidencelatam #thankslatam #favairlines #blogger #latammember














































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Las 10 prendas masculinas

Hoy les quise compartir las 10 prendas básicas que ustedes los hombres  necesitan tener en el armario y son prendas imprescindibles para e...